Williams Sonoma, Hestan Launch Cookware with 10-City Tour
Williams Sonoma is celebrating the launch of Hestan NanoBond Cookware with a 10-city tour. The 2017 #titaniumtour is a 10-city tour is traveling across the United States, with its final stop in San Francisco. Each city along the way will feature an exclusive cooking demonstration from a local chef using cookware that showcases the new Hestan ultra-durable NanoBond technology.
All proceeds from the tour will benefit No Kid Hungry, a campaign to end childhood hunger in America by connecting children and families in need with meals and cooking education.
NanoBond stainless steel cookware features a patented, multilayer structure of titanium-based alloys. The cookware is exceedingly resistant to scratches, staining and salt pitting, and is proved four times more durable than traditional stainless steel. The same NanoBond pan will be used by each chef during the 10-city journey as a true test of its durability.
“As the official launch partner for Hestan NanoBond we’re excited to host the Titanium tour in 10 cities across the nation, offering exclusive culinary experiences with top chefs in our stores,” said Janet Hayes, president of Williams Sonoma. “NanoBond exceeded our expectations, and we can’t wait for customers around the country to witness its unparalleled performance and durability firsthand.”
The live demonstrations and tastings will feature top chefs from each region, taking place at Williams Sonoma store locations. Williams Sonoma and Hestan are honored to present these chefs taking part in the tour including:
- James Beard Award Winning Chef Michael Anthony of Gramercy Tavern, New York
- Chef Matt Jenninngs of Townsman, Natick, Mass.
- Chef Brad Spence of Vetri, Prussia, Pa.
- Chef Hugh Acheson of Empire State South, Atlanta
- Chef Matt Bolus of The 404 Kitchen, Nashville, Tenn.
- Chef Jorge Guzman of Surly Brewing Co./Brewer’s Table, Edina, Minn.
- Chef Chris Shepherd of Underbelly, Houston
- James Beard Award Winning Chef Renee Erickson, Bellevue, Wash.
- Chef Kris Yenbamroong of NIGHT + MARKET, Beverly Hills, Calif
- Chef Thomas McNaughton of Ne Timeas Restaurant Group, San Francisco
The $15 per person entry price includes a cooking demonstration and tasting of the chef’s prepared recipe with proceeds benefitting No Kid Hungry. For more information regarding the 2017 #titaniumtour and event tickets are on Eventbrite.com.