Good Earth Debuts New Branding, Loose Leaf Teas
Good Earth Tea, creators of the “Sweet & Spicy” tea blend, created a new line of loose leaf teas as well as introduced new branding in the form of a new website and packaging.
The new teas artisanal teas include a range of black, green and herbal blends as well as oolong and puerh. Several of the new premium teas come from exclusive plantations like Hathikuli Estate – a unique integrated organic farm in India, where people, elephants, and tea co-exist in harmony. The loose leaf tea is blended with the highest quality flowers, fruits and other natural ingredients for a guaranteed flavorful experience. The new teas include:
- Coconut Crush – a mild organic green tea complemented by the dreamy creaminess of tropical coconut
- Turmeric Chai – a complex, spicy chai tea with surprising pops of turmeric, cardamom and white pepper
- Puerh Thins – a savory puerh tea layered with the rich flavors of roasted cocoa, blackcurrant and spicy fennel with subtle citrus notes
- Rosa de Jamaica – an award-winning herbal tea featuring tart Egyptian hibiscus, cooling lemon myrtle and a sweet kiss of strawberry
- Hathikuli Organic – a smooth organic black tea with a distinctive flavor profile that features sweet malty notes of dates and honey
The new packaging features reusable metal tins with colors to help indicate the tea inside, and the colors complement current home design aesthetics, so consumers can easily reuse the tins. Designed to keep the teas as fresh as possible, the tins are topped with a metal lid featuring an emboss of the new Good Earth logo symbol: a modern, elegant representation of two tea leaves.
The company’s redesigned website helps consumers “reveal their tea soulmate” by offering a tea-matchingmaking quiz. The result guides them to recommendations customized to their answers.
“Tea drinking is on the rise in the US, but unlike some other countries, this has long been a coffee-centric culture. Many of us have not had an opportunity to experience exotic tea blends from around the world – and that can make the path to tea discovery daunting, to say the least,” said Dhwani Kothari, global brand manager at Good Earth Teas Inc. “That’s why Good Earth has curated a collection of exceptional loose leaf teas that are presented beautifully on our new and improved website. Visitors can quickly sense what’s ‘in the tin’ – and whether or not it might be right for them. By taking out the guesswork, the teaventure is completely positive. It truly is tea discovery made simple.”