Donny Osmond to Act as Auctioneer at Las Vegas Market
Donny Osmond, former teen heartthrob and home products licensor, will serve as a live auctioneer at the 7th annual “Up on the Roof” fundraiser at Las Vegas Market. The event benefits Gift for Life, and in addition to the items being auctioned off live, the event will feature several Las Vegas-themed silent auction items. The event will be held July 31 from 6-8:00 p.m., with entertainment provided by Chadwick Johnson. Tickets, which cost $25 each, may be purchased at https://upontheroof.splashthat.com
“Las Vegas Market is thrilled that Donny Osmond will join us as a special guest and live auctioneer at our annual Gift For Life fundraiser,” said Dorothy Belshaw, president of Gift Leasing and CMO, International Market Centers. The fundraiser has raised more than $70,000 to date for HIV/AIDS direct care, prevention, education services and advocacy.
Osmond will host the live auction, which includes two pairs of tickets (valued at $750 per pair) to the award-winning “Donny & Marie Show,” including Donny’s personal table plus a meet-and-greet, at the Flamingo Las Vegas. Other items to be auctioned include signed memorabilia from Donny Osmond and Jon Bon Jovi. A selection of Donny Osmond Home licensed merchandise from three Las Vegas Market showrooms – Art Trends, Coaster Company of America and Rizzy Home – will also be auctioned.
Donny Osmond Home by Donny and Debbie Osmond celebrates life and love with the tag line, “Making Home and Family #1” with products that enhance harmony at home and encourage family togetherness. Live auction items donated by four of the brand’s eight licensees are:
- Art Trends (two fine art giclees, valued at $299 each);
- Capital Lighting Fixture Company (Mercer Collection four-light pendant, valued at $498; and Gavin Collection 12-light chandelier, valued at $480);
- Coaster Company of America ('Houndstooth Accent Chair, valued at $380);
- Rizzy Home (King-size quilt and four décor pillows set, valued at $499).
In addition to the live auction by Osmond, the event also will feature a silent auction, offering a spectacular selection of nine Las Vegas-themed items, including tickets to see celebrity magicians Penn & Teller, hotel giveaways, dinners, spa packages, show tickets and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. Silent auction items include:
- Three nights in a luxury suite at the Venetian/Palazzo, including limousine transportation to and from McCarran Airport, and two Canyon Ranch Spa Services (up to $185 each) valued at $1,100.
- Two nights in a Rush Tower Junior Suite at the Golden Nugget, including two tickets to a show in the Golden Nugget showroom and a $100 dining credit at Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse, valued at $650.
- Two nights in a Select Premier View Room at the Stratosphere, including dinner for two at McCall's Heartland Grill, free ride tickets to X-Scram, Insanity and the Big Shot, plus complimentary fitness center and admission to the Stratosphere Tower, valued at $500.
- Two nights in a Terrace Studio Suite at Cosmopolitan Las Vegas, valued at $400.
- Two nights at the Las Vegas Marriott, valued at $350.
- Two nights at Springhill Suites, including daily breakfast buffet, valued at $350.
- Two nights in a World Traditional Room at SLS Las Vegas, valued at $350.
- Las Vegas Gift Basket from Connections Housing, valued at $200.
- Four tickets to Penn & Teller at the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, valued at $376.00